That was harder than I thought
17 Pax came out for their DRP on the last dry day in the 704 for the foreseeable future. 0530 hit, disclaimer given while we waited for Kuhmo to round out the squad. Mosey to the Hoops court to get it started.
- ssh x 10 IC
- WM x 5 IC AKA Abe Pagoda AKA “Fish” from Barney Miller for all you young folk out there. Great show and apparently he moved pretty slow. RIP Fish
- PP x 5 IC
- IST x 10 IC
- Hillbilly x 10 IC
- Tempo Prisoner Squats with CCW rotation of the Q so All could get a view of my sweet ass
- Tempo Merkins x 10 IC
- MC x 10 IC
Thang 1–Know Thy Enemy
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle. —Sun Tzu–Art of War
I decided to face and learn my enemy today in the form of the Bear Crawl. This is the first Q where I have incorporated my kryptonite into the BD. I have learned of my enemy that we are still enemies.
- 10-1 ladder Donkey kicks/Squats. run width of hoops court and return with bear crawl. Much harder than I thought part 1.
- why waste a good wall. BTTW with shoulder taps x 10 IC
partner up and grab a coupon. an important lesson has been learned from our retrieval today. More on that later. Mosey to the back edge of the school near the population barometers. P1 run to sidewalk while P2 exercises. return and switch until number of reps has been accomplished.
- 50 jump over block burpees
- 100 Curls
- mosey with block down back portion of school straightaway to the swing set area. Q was hoping to make a lap around WR ODELL with our cement friends but the front gate was lock and audible ensued
- continue with P1/P2 setup
- 50 Swirkins–P1 exercise while P2 carries block to second light and returns. This was definitely harder than I thought part 2. As I vocalized my internal monologue, Pax, Kilowatt, responded with the appropriate “that’s what she said.” death, taxes, that’s what she said…3 things we can all count on. Truthfully, those small moments are what makes this so fun even when you’re not really having fun at the moment.
- 150 ummm 100 shoulder presses and it was time to return our rectangular partners. Detention makes an executive decision not to place the blocks back in the quagmire at the base of a drain pipe!! So glad someone is paying attention. Coupons found a new drier resting place in the corner of the fence. Thank you Detention
- LBC x 20 IC
- Recover Recover
- awesome showing by all. Foosball keeps coming out to post and improving weekly. We all now know what detention looks like without a hat and apparently he’s not only good at namarama reenactments but problem solving as well. Wrong Way impresses with posting every opportunity possible and results certainly show. Bouche with 2 posts in a week!! Keep it up brother. Kilowatt 2.0 killing it early in the recover phase of a major medical issue. MC and Sugar linked by the respect and OG–status continue to bring it week in week out. Team Yellow truck models of consistency and FORM at all BDs. LoveSeat is a man transformed since the days we started together. Steel Cannon shines even with the worst partner in the group. Master Po appears to be able to complete 3 additional BDs after each Bootcamp. So glad to see JB off the Peloton and in the real world gloom and not miss a beat. Kuhmo back from a work hiatus in some badass location continues to grind it out without a complaint. Manwhich and Heatstroke, Master Q and Nantahn are the glue keeping RS AO together. Not patronizing anyone with these comments but rather recognizing everyone’s contributions of accountability, hardwork, mumblechatter, and leadership that keeps and makes F3 and Rolling Stone something special
- Prayers for AA, Soprano, David, Sugar’s Friend, Firestone and his daughter and all unspoken requests.
- Thanks again and SYITG soon.