Climbing the Ladder
16 men showed up on a cool June morning to throw some weight around. YHC had ladders on his mind today. Some we climbed up and down, some we climbed twice. Don’t over think it. It did not take long for the sweat to start flying. By the end, the pavement was littered with sweat angels as proof of strong work being put in by all. Here’s how it went:
- SSH x 15
- Windmill x 15
- Arm Circles OYO
- Merkin x 15
Perform each of the following in succession as a ladder 2-10 reps, then coming back down to 2 reps. Perform reps on each side for all single arm exercises.
- Single Arm Snatch
- Single Arm Front Squats
- Single Arm Shoulder Press
- KB Swing
Perform 2 sets of 2-10 reps of each of the following exercises.
- Outhouse Curls
- Overhead Tricep Extension
- Chest Press – 10 reps each side if doing one arm at a time
- KB Deadlift
Parking Lot Side to Side
- Crossover Merkin – Ladder of 2-10 Reps
- Curl Flexed Hold Carry to other side of parking lot
- LBC x 15 (Maintain 15 reps each set throughout)
- Curl Flexed Hold Carry back to start (Opposite Arm)
No Time For Mary
- 1st Annual Extinction Race, Saturday June 27th at 6 AM
- Thanks for allowing me to lead, and for showing up this morning. A ton of strong work being put in out there. Sweat was flying!
- TClaps to all the prerunners this morning. The crowd seems to keep growing every week.
- @FlipPhone just out here doing curls this morning. Must have a beach trip planned soon.
- @Exit54 leading the way as usual. Strong work!
- Welcome out to newly named @Farfegnugen (had to look that one up)! Glad to have you!