The Milkman Cometh
On a cold pre-dawn morning at the smartest workout of the week 4 HIMs showed up to see yhc first lead at this Harrisburg institution. ITOSK
Shoulder Rolls (forward and back)
Arm circles small to large (forward and back)
Slow Squats (5-ish)
Cat and Cow
Mountain, Tall stretch, Mountain, Tall stretch, Fwd fold, Half fold, Lunge, Down dog, Plank, Right leg extended to one leg Down dog, Plank, Up dog, Down dog, Lunge, Extended side angle, Crescent, Warrior one, Warrior two, Peaceful warrior, Warrior two, Warrior one, Mountain.
Flapjack and repeat
Turn it over to Clueless for Eye of the Needle and Tree
COT w/ Roadies
- Dawg House 3-Year Anniversary is this Friday. Details here.
- Wings of Eagles needs help with some projects this Saturday. See @SS Minnow or @Wexler if you are able to help.
- Orphanage Game Day is coming up on 3/23 from 12-4. Check your email for the eVite from last week.
- Time Laps is coming up on May 17-18. They need three more runners, see @T-Bone if you can participate.
- Operation Sweet Tooth 8K on 3/30 at 8am. Get out and support our brother @Olive.
Welcome to @2% (2 Percent?) FNG no more. Thank you @Clueless for the strong finish and correcting my poor exercise naming skills. Great work guys, always a pleasure. Thanks for the push from the Q challenge to get me out to lead this, I’ll be back soon. Oz.