Left Turn Only White Lightning
5 guys made it out for a full lap around the speedway, with an extra jaunt back up to the water tower. It ended up being a little heavy on the run, but this was my first lead here, so it will get better.
- windmills x15
- IST x15
- side straddle hop x15
- plank jacks x15
- jog to turn 1 RV paring, 30 merkins, 30 mountain climbers, 30 squats, 3 sets of that
- jog to water tower for 15 burpees
- jog down to infield gate for a partner “sprint” back up the hill to the water tower while the partners held a long, core-burning plank
- jog to turn 3 for walking lunge with partners doing Carolina dry docks or LBC
- jog back to the start for Mary
ran out of time! Reverse crunch x 15, J-Lo x15.
Solid work by the men that came out, especially tolerating ~3 miles of running in a 45 minute workout. Despite the distance from the cozy confines of the burg, white lightning is growing on me. I’ll take another shot at it for sure, still have some dips that weren’t done. Props to Gamma for shaking off a 10 mile ruck through the Uwharries like it was no big deal. Good to cross paths with Terrible towel who taught me a thing or two about being a pharmacist. Grateful it wasn’t raining for once!
- Adopt a Park this Friday morning 7-11am at Harrisburg Park.
- March 16th workday at Wings of Eagles, replacing boards on the climbing wall. Come get in touch with your inner Free Solo.
- March 23rd Orphanage Game Day.
- #TClaps to all the Harrisburg & DawgHouse pax for buying & collecting more than THREE TONS OF FOOD for the Harrisburg Food Pantry.