The Valley tours Highland Creek
On a chilly 40 degree cloudy morning without rain had 15 runners showed up for Gordo’s Valley V-Q. Disclaimer given and off we went.
- 500 +/- ft of elevation gain
- ~8.6 miles
- A long run with some hills for a nice challenge and SMR training for those doing that race.
- 15 F3 brothers started together, @MajorPain followed his own plan and peeled off, and @Dingo and @ForgottenJelly looped back to complete the 4 mile run option.
- 12 F3 brother finished the route with a few adding some pre-run and post run mileage. Good job!
- Keep @Brutus’ wife in your prayers as she continues to work through getting better
- Keep @ManDown as he facilitates a discussion Sunday about Right to Life