We Got the 1 & the 6 but What Happened to 2 Through 5?
16 men enjoyed an early dose of spring at The Ridge. Here’s how it went down. Ruck ’em if you’ve got ’em.
- Mosey to far corner of parking lot
- SSH x10
- Windmill x10
- Merkin x10
- Air squat x10
- Deconstructed burpee broad jumps up & down every aisle across the parking lot
- 10 squats at the beginning of each parking aisle, then run halfway
- 10 merkins at the middle of each aisle, then run to the end
- 10 jump squats at the end of each aisle, then broad jump to the next aisle
- Repeato all the way across the parking lot for 11 aisles in all
- Slick (no ruck): suicide across the parking lot with 10 4-count low flutters at each line
- With ruck: farmer carry ruck to each line then 10 4-count low flutters with ruck overhead at each line. All forward progress and no running back to the start each time.
- Repeato but with 5 burpees at each line
- LBC x10 (Gapper)
- Low Dolly x10….hold it….x15 (Kojak)
- Downhill Freddie Mercury x15 (Gulfstream)
- Box x10 (Posh)
- Lot of strong work out there this morning.
- #Cobains to the group at the far end of the parking lot I left behind when moving to the next station. Experienced Q at work here….
- Canned food ruck tonight. Meet at Aldi in Harrisburg at 6pm to buy food & load in your ruck for a 4-5 mile loop around Harrisburg. Maybe we’ll even stop by Chick-fil-A.
- Adopt a Park coming later this month. More details coming soon from Wexler.
- Help needed to move the Harrisburg Food Pantry, Friday morning at 9 and Saturday morning at 9. Let Solo Cup know if you can help.