Tennis Elbow Bootcamp
- SSH x 20
- Sumo Squat x 15
- Cotton Pickers x 15
- Windmill x 15
- Mountain Climbers x 15
- Merkins x 15
- Do BTW until failure
- Exercise #1: LBC x 20
- Exercise #2: WW One Site ups x 20
- Exercise #3: J-Los x 20
- Exercise #4: Pickle Pounder x 20
- Run Around small island – 2x
- Run around second island – 4x
- Run around far island – 4x
Short mosey to middle of parking lot. Form two lines (team 1 and team 2). First PAX on each line competes with the other to Frog Hop 5 times as far as possible. PAX that “wins”/goes farther calls an exercise for the “losing” team to do 10. The winning team does 5 squats.
- Pretzel Crunch x 15
- Reverse Crunch x 15
- Homer to Marge!
- We made double digits on this warm morning.
- It was good to see some of the PAX literately trying to not use their arms for some of the exercise (Brinkley’s armless STH, and Pony Boy’s running without swing the arms). Exceeding expectations!
- The form on everyone’s Pickle Pounders was good. Normally the exercise can be disturbing to some but I thought Greek’s form made it a tad more. Disaster’s form was perfect and he was kind to the PAX by keeping the grunting down during the exercise.
- Good work by everyone. I know many of you missed doing exercises that required the bending of the elbow and decided to do some when you had the opportunity. Don’t worry… one day of no merkins, or tricep extensions, dips, bi’s will not get you soccer arms for the weekend. I will develop the anti-soccer arms workout for my next Q. We might want to develop the anti-chicken leg workout to achieve better results in the Frog Hop contest.
- Those interested in doing some running – the cruise is there to do a nice 3-5 mile run every Wednesday! A couple of race opportunities coming up in March (Run the Creek 5k March 16 and Christina Latini Memorial 8K March 30th)
- Those interested in resistance focused workouts Mettle is there to do every Monday at the Highland Creek sports club.