Shaking Off Super Bowl Grub…
3 pax were able to shack off the chicken wings, tenders, nachos, desserts, etc. to show for the Monday Fun Run at Afton. YHC found the Super Bowl to be pretty darn boring, so there was not much else to do last night but eat to pass the time. All the food made the power of the fartsack even stronger than most Mondays. The trio ran the normal Afton loop over thru the apartments with a slight tweak after the charter school. We replaced the normal left turn with a right, which took us back over to Food Lion and thru the parking lot up to QT then back home. Since the group stayed together and there was not picking up of the 6, this route timed out about right with 6:15 and got us to the 6 miles mark when we got to home base.
Strong work brothers! #ironsharpensiron
- Healthy Eating Challenge – Not Too Late to Join!!
- Torch’s Burpees for Baldness: St. Baldricks Childhood Cancer Fundrasier
- Harrisburg vs Dawghouse Food Pantry Challenge Going on Now … Donate Food = Everyone Wins
- We Need more Spartan Race Runners – Great Fellowship & Fun (4/7)
- Prayers for the Guinness’ Family regarding loss of his niece
- Prayers for Hokey Pokie’s mom and her recovery.
- All unspoken prayers