2 Speedsters and 4 Ruckers laced them up to start the weekend off the right way.
=>Ruckers venture off somewhere and the Speedsters do warm up mosey behind school, then down Shelley and to the golf course lot
Golf Lot Island Sprints
- Start near bottom of lot
- On go, run up sidewalk to first island, go around it with exercise, run to next island, go around it with exercise, run to end, and then repeato back to start
- Exercises around the islands were defensive slide, backwards run, karaoke, Stoli skips, bounding
=>Mosey to golf cart garage
Stairway to Heaven
- Start at bottom of the stairs, run up stairs, across sidewalk and back around to cart garage. Repeato x5
- Multiple rounds doing 1 step each, 2 steps each, bunny hop 1 step and bunny hop 2 step
Another round of Island Sprints running forward and up the steps
=>Mosey back to HCE
Pray (thx, Hugo!)
- It was cold, but it forced us to keep moving.
- It was great to be back using the stairs. @Poutine – thx for showing up and rolling with it! There was some good second F too.
- We did some Stoli skips, but no Stoli in sight….again.
- Regular MCP workout tomorrow.
- Check out the Latini Memorial 8K: https://operationsweettooth.org/events/
- Finally, we are only on this moving sphere we call Earth for a short period of time. Make the most of it and hug your kids every chance you get.