4 Men Show Up for Hillbilly F un
Run from pool to Snow Drive and back.
Back at the pool, stations were set up with weights for squats, overhead curls.
YHC thought he might be the only one to show up today. But driving to the pool, he saw FlipPhone and Exit54 already out there running.
Ido showed up at the pool and the two of us were off.
Exit54 and FlipPhone came by to post at the end.
We missed seeing Loophole.
Prayer for Ido’s grandmother and his family as they travel. Hospice has been called in for his grandmother.
Prayer for Bearclaw’s mother who is in the hospital after falling and breaking ribs and other complications.
- QSource Grinder is this Saturday at Rocky River Coffee, immediately following the Railyard. I believe @Practice has the lead, just bring yourself.
- F3 MECA is taking the lead on a prescription drug collection/removal. @SSMinnow is one of the leads and can fill you in on the details – this is definitely a big opportunity to make a difference here in the community.
- F3 Afton official launch is 8/4.
- F3 Dad’s Workout is 8/11 at either Harrisburg Park or Stalling Rd Park. @SoloCup will give us the details soon. See @Clueless if you’re interested in helping prepare breakfast.
- Murph Monday on July 29
- Wings of Eagles event August 4th. Talk to @Trojan for details. Below is copy/paste from Slack.
- Calling all patriots, grill masters and kind hearted brothers! Opportunity to serve those who have served and Wings of Eagles 2-fer! The WoE ranch which serves disabled children is hosting their first ever event for veterans. It is sponsored by the American Legion so they are expecting a strong turnout and need help starting at 8 AM with parking, grill masters, set up and tear down and oversight that our veterans are enjoying themselves. Open to 2.0’s and everyone! Would love to get a headcount for planning. I’ll be coordinating, but in Asheville doing the spartan beast race myself unfortunately. Can our veterans and the WoE ranch count on you? Get in on this inaugural event!