Small but Strong
4 PAX showed up for a Skywalker meat and potatoes workout that went like this:
Mosey around parking lot to COP for warmorama that consisted of the following:
- ISST (IST with a squat)
- Cotton Picker
Mosey to the parking lot dividing lines, and do 8-1 ladder of airsquats. Recover, then do repeato with CDD.
Mosey to fence above driving range, where did the following circuit workout:
- 20 derkins on lower fence rail
- 15 partner assisted dips on RR ties
- 10 jump ups on RR ties
- lunge walk to Northgreen entrance to clubhouse
- 30 LBC
- Derkins half way up the hill, 5 burpees
- Run to top of clubhouse parking lot, 10 muscle ups on walls near golf carts.
- Run down Hillspring to fence, repeato 2X (ran out of time so terminated workout after third set of burpees)
Mosey to Mary:
- Mason twist
- Pretzel crunch
- The W
Strong push on Friday men. Q selfishly attributing low numbers to Mud Run. Looking forward to bigger numbers this week.my friends. See you then.