Simple = Mucho Sucko
As YHC has learned over the past year, simple almost never equals easy. Normally it ends up meaning hard. In this case it equaled mucho sucko!
- SSH (20x)
- IW (20x)
- Happy Appy (20x)
- Windmill (10x) 20 would just take too long
- #1- Arm Curls (20x)
- #2- Tricep Ext (20x)
- #3- Shoulder Presses (20x)
- #4- Double Arm Swing (20x)
- #1- LBCs (20x)
- #2- Squats (20x)
- #3- Merkins (20x)
- #4- Dips (20x)
- Each PAX performs exercise #1 then run to station #1 and run back to home base
- Perform exercise #1 and #2 then run to station #1 and #2 before returning
- Continue until last round all 4 exercises and all 4 stations (thus the sucko)
- 11’s with calf raises and MORE squats starting at the b-ball court ending at light post on the left (thanks Blue Crush – apparently YHC was low on O2)
- Circle up for one last round of exercises #1-4
- Full Disclosure – YHC stole most of this wenkie from South Carolina. Sorry, can’t give them credit – can’t find the old backblast.
- Good work by all today. Thank you for letting YHC lead from the back (smoked Q).
- Glad the new speaker was a hit and Capri’s easy listening station was offline. All of todays music was in fact edited for your listening pleasure. YHC had to do some playlist editing last night to make double sure.
- Awesome to see DT back in the gloom. Sorry your arms hate me (just got a text from him).
- ISI and God gets the glory!
- Food is Fuel starts Sunday. Don’t be that guy! Do it for yourself and for your brothers. We all need each other.
- Men’s breakfast coming up. Capri and I can’t remember when though so stay tuned.
- Mud run silliness is coming up. Sounds like Swiss Miss REALLY wants YOU to go! Please sign up with him.
- By: Tough Skins
- On March 4, 2016