Wow, there’s a lot going on around F3? I guess that’s what happens when you train, encourage, and support groups of men to lead in their communities. So let’s discuss what are the latest current events with our pax…oh yeah, and workout.
9 of @MECA’s finest awoke to thunder and lightning and decided it would be a good idea to head to their local park. As God likes to do for F3ers he kept the rain from falling at #MallardCreekPark so we could enjoy the following:
The Current Events Thang:
Well, maybe I don’t remember everything we did today and as @Hammer realized, “Are you just making this up as we go along?” Maybe. But, the topics we discussed and associated exercises included:
- The Columbia, SC, flooding and call to arms of all F3ers to pitch in. The Beatdown-Chowdown scheduled for today was cancelled so that the men of @Tradition and @MECA could travel to Columbia and help out. A lot of heavy lifting and long hours are ahead of them so we honored that be taking to the big hill for a circuit of quadrafelia with 1 burpee at the top (see Item 4) and 5 merkins on the bottom (see Item 5) until we reached 40 merkins. The rock pile curls and skull crushers were also for our Columbia brothers.
- GORUCK Challenge @RaceCity in Mooresville. Over 35 F3 brothers spent last night working as a team and testing their limits while being trained by one of America’s finest. Lots of mericans today and of course the picnic table press, which YHC saw on Twitter last night , for these #GORUCK studs!
- #F3Haiti – @Frodo, @LawDawg, @ColMustard, and @Omaha spent this past week serving the people of Haiti. We did sprints on the soccer field today for these men who posted each morning in Haiti on the local soccer field.
- @TheFarm is celebrating his 1-year wedding anniversary today! #GodblessMTheFarm We did 1 burpee for @TheFarm and his M. Oh, we did it more than once…
- @MSkipper turns 40 today! We started with 40 x SSH, and completed a few more exercises today with 40 reps in her honor.
YHC had a fun day at a damp #MCP today. Lots of 2nd F and a solid beatdown is my favorite kind of workout!
Prayers for all of our current events today.