7 men came out to Davis Lake to start their day off the best way we know how!
The chitter/chatter was running strong as my watch ticked over to 5:30am. YHC could hardly hear himself think……So a quick, loud “Lets Go” got us started! I didn’t bother to look behind and see if the Pax were following. After almost 2 years of F3 YHC has realized that if you point an F3 man in a direction and say jump, he jumps in that direction!
Mosey about 1/2 a mile down to the Harris Teeter Parking lot.
Pongo quickly realized that Chik-a-fil-a was also in that parking lot! His energy soared! But his was badly disappointed when we did not go in for a nice juicy breakfast burrito…..
- SSH x 15
- Squat x 15
- IST x 15
- Windmill x 15
Partner 1 – Sprint 200 yards to end of parking lot – 20 Merkins – Sprint back
Partner 2 – Run into little park area – 20 Dips – Spiderman merkins run back
Partner Push down 4 light poles
Partner pull back
Repeato x 3
Mosey back to parking lot. Mary exercises every 500 yards on the way back
Mother Goose entertained us the whole way back with his “Pick-Up line” jokes! For the under-read of the group, the Harry Potter jokes went straight over their heads. And NO, watching the movie does not count…..I relieved the tension by throwing in a Chuck Norris joke. Always a crowd pleaser 😉
Circle up for 5 more minutes of mary.
The Moldy Moleskin;
- Great atmosphere in this Pax! Definitely not a quiet moment when we were circled up, or otherwise. Seems like the 2ndF is flowing strong at this AO! Though YHC did have to continually ask the pax to count rather than swap recipes all morning……
- Congo returned from a 3 week hiatus and pushed hard! Good to have you back brother!
- The Farm questioned whether I forced Pongo to go to workouts?? I simply ask the question brother.
- Good to meet Mother Goose and Point Break, though I believe I met Point Break at my last Q at DL.
- Mother Goose definitely needs to put some of that talking energy into Q’ing a beatdown! I expect to see this happen in the very near future!
- Chicken Strip told us that we can read the Mud Run pre blast, if we can access his draft of it?? All I can say is……WTF???? hit the publish button brother!!
- The Farms wife is trying to recreate authentic Tasmanian Bread for my Dad when he visits in a couple of weeks. Tastings will be every morning at 7:00 at The Farms house. All F3 men are invited! See you there!