YHC was expecting the usual large crowd at Tradition today, but Dingo and his pack (Forgotten Jelly, Coyote, Buckwheat) must have heard there was some real pain involved, so they initiated a group fartsack (that just doesn’t sound right). Anyway, we still had 11 faithful show up for the fun that went like this…
- LSS Low Slow Squat
Indian Run around church up to Outback w/ six doing 5 Merkins before sprinting to front.
I was originally going to have us split into groups of 3 and make use of both tires and cinder blocks, but since there were only 11 of us and 14 tires available, we all grabbed our own tire and circled up for a series of exercises. Here’s the list as best as I can remember:
- Tire Flips
- Tire Jump-ins (side to side)
- Tire Jump Burpees
- Tire Shoulder Shrugs
- Tire Bent-over Rows
- Tire Rotational Incline Merkins
- Tire Flips
- Tire Hops back-and-forth
- Tire Rotational Derkins
- Tire Toe Touches
- Put tires away and complete 10 pull-ups.
- Down to parking lot, sprint across to benches/tables for jump-ups.
- Up to parking lot, sprint across to other side for calf raises
- Crunchy Frog
- Dying Cockroach
- Low Flutter –> Low Dolly –> Homer-to-Marge –> Box Cutter
- Great to see everyone this morning. It was one of those mornings I probably would’ve fartsacked myself if I hadn’t had the Q. As usual though, I was glad afterward that I had come out. You guys are all and inspiration to me!
- Don’t forget about the Flash Mob 5k TODAY. It’s at the home of The Precinct (For GPS you can use 4419 Saxonbury Way). Totally Free and Family Friendly. Free giveaways and free food too! Register at 6pm. Run at 6:30pm.
- “Measure of a Man” book study has a new time. Tomorrow, 6-7am at Cafeccino. Come out even if you don’t have the book yet!