6 men gathered today at Harrisburg Elementary for a little bike game of King of the Hill.
Start out of the school lot
- L. Stallings Rd
- L. Rocky River Rd.
- R. Lower Rocky River Rd.
- L. Pine Grove Church Rd. (KOH – Banjo Boy!)
- R. Flowes Store Rd. (out and back to Hwy 24) Warm up is over Pace line begins.
- Continue past Pine Grove Church Rd to Zion Church Rd
- L. on Zion Church Rd (KOH – Banjo Boy!) Put the hurt on us!!
- L. on Archibald Rd.
- L. on Rocky River Rd. (KOH – Escalade)
- R. Stallings Rd back to the school.
22.25 miles total. For those that need verification click here.
- Overall title winner for King of the Hill today was Banjo Boy. It may have been like watching ducks race across the pond but trust me there was a lot of work going on beneath the surface. Strong legs brother!!
- Welcome back out Mike Caudle – FNG no more! Have to join us in one of the many other weekly options we have. Great riding with you and look forward to many more rides!
- Gapper – most improved! Pulling a 3 MPH avg. improvement over last weeks ride! Great to see you invested in a road bike and with the group again. Keep spinning!
- Casper – I hope you made it back in time. My time management skills on a road bike are not the best… My wife will vouch for that as well.
- Have a blessed day guys!