With much of the PAX fresh off a Memorial Day Murph, Chavez (the Dictator) grabbed the reins for a gloomy beat down that went a little something like this.
Mosey through the rabbit hole.
- Stop along Parkway to do 15 muscle-ups.
Circle up @ HC Golf Club parking lot.
- SSH x19
- Mericans x15
- IST x15
- Plank Jack x15
- Burpee OYO x10
Speed mosey to the driving range.Halt at the bottom sledding hill near the golf course driving range for a 9 to 1 ladder.
- Squats at the top – start with 10
- Mericans at the bottom – start with 1
- Backwards run up hill — first 5 runs only
- Normal run down hill
- LBC in cadence for those done earlier.
Mosey to bottom of Skyline. Get into groups of 3:
- Man 1: Run from the bottom of Skyline Dr. to the crest of the hill
- Man 2: Muscle-ups
- Man 3: Squats
- Repeato, with a different set for Man 2 and Man 3
- Man 1: Run the hill
- Man 2: Freddie Mercury
- Man 3: Imperial Storm Trooper
Jail break back for COT.
- Nice work today gentlemen. No, YHC was not at the Murph yesterday, as was pointedly pointed out by two people whom I will not name, but whose initials are @Gump and @Chowder.
- Don’t know about y’all, but lots of sweat on YHC today. #burnthetoxins.
- Not enough yelling by me today; I’ll make sure to make up for that on the next Q.
- If you like Chowder’s Hill, thank @Chowder. If you don’t like Chowder’s Hill, especially thank @Chowder. Yes, I just named it.
- @Google, nice jail break there at the end.
- @Huggie and @Wheaties, glad you joined us this morning — keep coming back and the results will be fast and furious.
- T-claps to our 3 #respects today = love it.