9 Stoners posted for a little work in the 51 degree heat! It went a little something like this:
Mosey around the upper lot.
SSH x 14
Cotton Pickers x14
Mosey towards bus lot and around front of the school to the fence.
Incline Merkins x 10
Decline Merkinx x10 (upper rail)
Mosey to elementary school lot.
On the line:
Side to side x20 OYO
Front to back x 20 OYO
Across the parking space x 20 OYO
4 Count step-ups x 10
Freddie Mercury x 10
Reverse Lunges x 10
Mosey to the basketball court
Windsprints x 3 (mid court to baseline and back, midcourt to the other midcourt and back)
Mosey back to Middle School for some Mary
Mason/Mecury’s (If you don’t know, you better ask Mattress King, as a preview, they are the worst things ever invented)
Circle of Pain
A horrible attempt at Imperial Squats (here’s looking at you @Uggs)
Homer to Marge (with a little Rosalita for good measure)
(*I forgot one exercise in there somewhere. I blame it on trying to block out the memory of our attempt at Imperial Squats!)
1. Thank God for the start of spring like weather!
2. Thanks for following me this AM. Hopefully you didn’t get bored. My upperbody/neck was crushed at El Dorado so i went light on them today.
3. Good luck to @Stretchy who was trying to make weight for the wrestling match this weekend ;).
4. Sign up to Q, sign up for the Mud Run, talk to me or @Frodo, @Col. Mustard about F3 to Haiti.
5. Remember to keep the spotlight on God. We need physical exercise, but don’t neglect your faith life. “for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come.” 1 Timothy 4:8 (ESV)