YHC rolled in right at 5:30 and nine of us Stoners took off into the gloom to get a little work in while it snowed!
Jog to the bus lot and circle up.
SSH x 15 (with a little cadance difficulty, cobains!)
IST x 10
Windmill x 10
Mosey to the track.
Circle of pain (warmup and learn the exercise!)
Air Squats x 10
Lunge walk around the track
Lunge walk with “Google’s Move”
Plank walk, switch arms
100 yard sprint
LBC x 10
Homer to Marge x 5 (thanks @Whatley)
The W x 10
Mosey to the bleachers
Dips x 20
Incline Merkins x 20
Mosey to the back wall of the school.
Wall Mountain Climbers (thanks to @Kato)
Mosey around school
Mosey to Chuck Norris Memorial Alcove
Step ups x 10 each leg
Burpees x 5
Incline x 10
Mosey to side of school.
Circle of pain (man we learn fast!)
Move to fence
Decline x 10 OYO
Incline x 10 OYO
Mosey to front alcove
Freddie Mercury x 10
Low Flutter x 10
Low Dolly x 10
Iron Cross with virtual trophy to @Sugar (where was @Mattress King?)
1. Man it was great to get back after it with last week being a wash.
2. Enjoyed the snow and the 2ndF today.
3. What a great way to start the day!
4. Forgive me if I missed an exercise on the BB, it was a workout on the fly.
1. Red Rider starting bible study on The Gameplan by Joe Dallas Red Rider chime in if your going to do a group purchase of the book and the other details. I gave the amazon link above.
2. Sign up for the mud run, deadline is March 1.
3. See the backblast for details on May F3 camping trip.
4. See Frodo, Col. Mustard, or YHC about Haiti this fall.
A final thought to meditate on:
I have been raised up with Christ, and I choose to keep seeking the things that are above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. I choose to set my mind on the things that are above, not on things that are on the earth, because I have died and my life is hidden with Christ in God. Christ is my life and in Him I am the light of the world. I am a city set on a hill that cannot be hidden. Col. 3:1-3 & Matt. 5:14