8 daring PAX braved the howling wind, black ice, crunchy snow and other scary things this morning to get their run on. Actually, it wasn’t scary at all… just a little funny watching guys slip-and-almost-fall for most of the run.
– Modified run-the-creek 5k course with an extra FairVista loop and Firehouse hoop thrown in… about 4.5 miles or so.
– I wish I had some video of us prancing around on our tip toes every time we came to anything that looked half-way slippery… and someone (I think @Chowder?) calling out “short steps, short steps!”
– @Skipper let us know that it is ok to steal shoes as long as part of the proceeds go to charity.
– Hump day happy hour tonight (Wednesday) at 8:00… at some place called Eastfield something-or-other.
– Higlands Creek 5k, Mud Run and Blue Ridge Relay coming up! See @TheNanny or @Chowder for more details… or just google them, good websights for all three events.