Three men braved the soggy conditions to kick off the inaugural Harrisburg 5K Training Program.
Link to the program:
- Discussed the program and how it works. Week one: two minute warm up; then run for one minute and walk for one for 15 minutes. End with a two minute cool down. The goal is to develop the ability to continuously run by varying your pace.
- Brief discussion on running form: Click Here
- End with stretch: Click Here
- Thanks for showing up @Ribshack. I would have been real lonely running around the track if you hadn’t been there.
- Great to have @Titleist show up. Keep pushing yourself and stretch regularly. It’s going to hurt. It doesn’t get any easier. Over time, you will go faster and further.
- Continue to work on your own Wednesday and Saturday. Sprinkle in some cross training throughout the week
- We will meet again next Monday. 20 minute, run two/walk one. Maybe it won’t rain and @JackieChiles and @Coppertone will be out there.