8 Stoners experienced a little Speed and were introduced to Wall Dips by a visiting Highlands Q.
=>Mosey around Patriots Plantation with some High Knees, Butt Kickers and Stoli Skips
- Storm Troopers x22
- Mountain Climbers x22
- Burpees (no Merican) x22
=>Short mosey to parking lot
- Sprint lot doing Mericans at 8 parking space lines, then sprint to end, repeato back
- Sprint lot doing Carolina Drydocks at 8 parking space lines (every other one), then sprint to end, repeato
=>Short mosey to lower parking lot
- Pick a line
- Run down right side of line and touch curb, run back up, run down left side of line and touch curb, run back up (5 curb touches)
- Run down right side of line and touch curb, backpedal back up, run down left side of line and touch curb, backpedal back up (5 curb touches)
- Run down right side of line and touch curb, shuffle back up, run down left side of line and touch curb, shuffle back up (5 curb touches), repeat facing other face on shuffle
- Repeato with 3 touches
=>Mosey to Wall
- 6 to 1 muscles ups to mule kicks
- On last muscle up, stay on wall
- Wall Dips 10-8-6-4-2-4-6-8-10
=>Mosey to grass in front of school
Wheelbarrows and crab walk
=>Mosey to parking lot
- LBC x22
- Freddie Mercury x22
- Airborne Mindbender
- Thx for coming out Stoners and letting me lead. I always enjoy your AO and you all work hard.
- Everything seemed like it would work on paper (and Google maps), but it’s always different LIVE. Way to push and roll with it. I tried to mix it up with leg and arm exercises.
- Speaking of arm exercises….you’re welcome for the Wall Dips. Not sure how some of you lost your pants doing arm work, so I won’t ask questions.
- Welcome to Chachi and the other new faces out there.