BOS brought the FNG (I do not think that word means what BOS thinks it means) of the day… the newly designed and overengineered Rolling Stone shovel flag! After the inaugural shovel plant, 6 Pax headed off into the rainy gloom at 5:30 sharp to endure a little pain, set a few goals for the new year, and give thanks for the current one.
It went a little something like this:
Warmup lap around the parking lot.
Cotton Picker x15
IST x 15
Reverse Lunges x 15
Mosey to the “flower seats” by the front.
Step ups x10 each leg
Incline Merkins x10
Repeato x 3
Peoples chair while setting our goals for the new year.
Mosey to the rock pile to pick out a coupon. (Whatley makes the rest of us look like weaklings)
Overhead press x 10
Curls x 10
Squats x 10
Chest Press x 10
Repeato x 3 (with different rocks for each set)
Sprints x 30-40 yards x 6
Mosey down the the wall for peoples chair with air presses x 3
Back to the upper lot for Mary
Freddy Mecury x 10
Pox has the lead for some gymnast exercise x10, x8, x6, x4, x2 reps
LBC’s x 10
1. A few early complaints about cold and rain, but they vanished quickly once we got going.
2. Thanks for humoring me and sharing goals and gratitude with the Pax. It does a mind good to do both of these.
3. Sign up to Q. Link to signup genius.
4. Jan 1. beatdown is moved to Mallard Creek Park at 7. It will probably take an hour. You should post.
5. Come out to the RS Cruise tomorrow. HRMS at 5:30.
6. Props and many thanks to @BOS for taking his time, $, and talent to build us a shovel flag! It’s almost liek we are official now.
6. Big thanks as always to @Pox for the form tips and injury prevention info!