Three more pax posted this week over last week – we had a total of 4! Bling was our only two week streak champion.
- 1 mi warmup
- Run up Skyline and around the circle back to the base of the hill for recovery and pax collection. .53 mi loop.
- Repeat twice more.
- 1.5 mi cool down
- Total of ~5 mi.
The Naked Moleskin:
- When YHC showed up as #2 man in the parking lot, Bling said “well, guess I can’t go home and go back to bed now!” No you can’t.
- Mr Consistency – Gordo – showed next followed by that “non-runner”, Stoli.
- I thought we might end up Q-less so I dreamed up a little workout last night. It was painful but doable. Felt like a good weights workout for the legs. You were hit pretty hard in the cardio department but in a good way. Like when you hit your thumb with a hammer – in a good way.
- Be sure to ask Bling about his new technology contraption. He says it is 10% more accurate than FitBit but it comes at a cost…. Just ask him where you strap the JunkBit.
- Last night I knew how I wanted to feel at 6:15 AM the next day but I also knew I would not want to get out of bed. I am thankful that FutureNanny beat the snot out of PresentNanny this morning in bed – and thankful that you can ALWAYS 100% without fail (except for last week) count on someone being in the gloom at Speed to meet you.