15 Highlands warriors showed up on a gloomy morning for a boot camp with no Q. No Q? No problem. As the PAX always does, we emphasized and made stuff up. Kind of like how life is sometimes. Kind of like what I’m doing with this backblast…
Chavez took the reins and made the PAX do the following (against their will):
- Mosey to Golf Club parking lot
- SSH x25
- Mericans x15
- IST x15
- Mountain Climber x15
- LBC x15
- Mosey to the stair case for OYO:
- Burpees x20
- Backwards bear crawl up the stairs x2
- Mosey to HCP, grab some wall:
- Muscle-ups x10
- Wake a dog that hasn’t been there before / wake the neighbors
- Dips x20
- Incline mericans x20
- Mosey to playground
- Pull-ups x10
- Air squat x20
- Rinse & repeat (El Dorado style)
- Grab a partner, split up on either side of the big parking lot
- Jail break to the middle
- One group: walking lunges, with leg extended for maximum effect on gluteus maximum
- Other group: the Groucho Marx (with cigar in hand, waiving, talking out of the side of one’s mouth)
- Mosey to middle lot for Mary (can’t remember quantities)
- Crazy fast low flutter
- Low Dolly
- Freddie Mercury
- Nice work today, guys – classic beat down.
- Not as cold as I thought it was going to be — I’ll take it.
- Mumble chatter about wetness of the ground, including from YHC.
- Bingo, welcome — hope to see you out and hope your leg feels better (or whatever it was that was hurting. If it was your gluteus maximus, blame Google.
- Seriously, I haven’t seen that dog there before. Pavarotti, can you apologize on behalf of F3 for our guys waking up that side of your neighborhood?
- Way to come out in the doldrums of the approaching winter, guys. Not easy to get out of bed on a morning like this. Keep trucking and it will pay off.