10 of Harrisburg’s dedicated found the strength to post in the cool weather this morning in the hopes of getting stronger. Here is how it went:
After a quick assurance that today would be a light and easy day –
Mosey down to the lower lot to listen to the brief disclaimer.
SSH x 20
Windmill x 10
Imperial Storm Trooper x 20
Merkins x 10
Indian Run w/ (1) Burpee off the back – from lower lot, around the island in front of the library and back up to the shelter on the hill.
8 Sets of the following exercises:
8 Decline Merkins
Dips x 8
Incline Merkins x 8
8 Step-ups each leg
(Yes, that is 64 decline merkins, 128 dips, 128 incline merkins, and 128 step-ups)
Indian Run w/ (1) Burpee off the back – back down the hill, around the island in front of the library and down to the soccer field.
Three tiered Ladder:
Wide Merkins (at bottom of hill)….starting from 1 ending at 8
Diamond Merkins (at middle)…..starting from 1 ending at 8
Hand release Merkins (at top)….starting from 1 ending at 8
(Yes, that is 36 more of each type of Merkin….108 total)
Mosey around the soccer field and back over to the playground…and partner up.
Partner 1: 10 Pullups on the playground
Partner 2: Run to middle of football field, 10 jump squats, run back
Flapjack….and repeat with reducing reps each set (10, 8, 6, 4, 2)
(Total Count: 30 pullups and 30 jump squats)
Mosey back through the lower lot and back up the hill to the upper lot.
LBC x 20
Low Dolly x 20
Plank (1 minute…or so)
Low Flutter x 20
The Cold Man’s Moleskin:
1) I appreciate the opportunity to lead this group. I am always amazed by the effort put forth by the entire Pax.
2) I think the gloves that @Riptide recommended came with an ice lining. My hands never managed to get warm until coffee.
3) T-Claps to the Pax for their efforts with Sole Redemption. I think @Hootie and @BBQ were making a delivery this morning. We need to step up our efforts with the Harrisburg Food Pantry. @Solo Cup got off way to easy with a few burpees this morning.
4) Calling out all those in the FS this morning. Bundle up boys, it is only November.
5) Kotters to @Boondocks. It is great to have you back out…It seems that you haven’t lost a step. That just means you should be out in front in no time.
6) Some random comments about something starting with “Spartan.” See @Gapper or @Chaos to join somebody’s team.
7) Great to see @Hootie out…still a regular at coffee and blazing the #GrayHarrisburg2015 campaign trail.
8) Murph…..Monday – Stallings Road Park – 5:30AM.