10 men posted in the gloom at Rolling Stone for a little WIB…
Mosey to Football Field
Cotton Picker x15
Three Man Grinder
– 3 man teams
– Man A – exercise called by Q
– Man B – other side of the field, exercise called by Q
– Man C – run from Man A to Man B and switch
We complete 5 minutes of each exercise:
Carolina DryDocks/Mountain Climbers
Sumo Squats/Mountain Climbers
Mosey to Split Rail Fence for..
Bottom Rail Derkins x10
Top Tail Derkins x10
Mosey to Stairs for reverse SpiderMan
Low Flutter x20
Low Dolly x15
Plank Jack x15
1. I finally made it over to the new AO. It usually does not take me that long so thanks for the push to come over and Q. As I said before in COT, this workout is all about how hard you want to push yourself. You can half-ass it or grind it out.
2. Looks like you guys have a good core to start from already. I can’t wait to see what becomes of this AO.
3. Hold each other accountable and continue to EH others in the neighborhood.
4. Prayers for our brothers on IR from the MudRun and for our brother LawDog traveling north in honor of his mother.
5. Welcome to our FNG Tyler, a guy who has never posted to F3 EH’ed. Not sure I have heard that one.
**Friday workout at Highland Creek Elementary at 0530 and Saturday Beatdown/Chow Down at StoneBridge Church at 0700.