32 men made their way to Harrisburg Park to start the holiday weekend off right….except for all that running stuff.
Mosey to island in front of the library, circle up around the flag pole
Air Squats x10
Plank Jacks x10
To the library curb. Entire pax does Curb Hops, while two at a time do Reverse Spider Man Merkins up the stairs, run down the ramp and rejoin the pax in Curb Hops. Once all are done, repeat with Air Squats instead of Curb Hops.
Mosey down the side lot and onto the field. Partner up and line up along the side lines.
P1 sprints across the field and back while P2 does the called exercise, then switch. Continue to the cumulative reps called. The exercises and reps were:
300 Air Presses
Mosey around the track down to the bottom of Heart Rate Hill 5:1 Ladder (for the outside reader, it’s a ~100yrd trail through the woods with a roughly 8% grade), Wide Merkins at the bottom, Diamond Merkins at the bottom.
Mary (thanks to Bull for getting it started because, naturally, he finished first)
Low Flutter x20
Crunchy Frog x15
The W x15
The Squirm x20
1. Thanks for allowing me to lead. Seriously, it never occurred to me how much running we’d be doing.
2. As we finished the partner exercises on the field, a worn out Segundo joked he didn’t think he could run any more. Uh, sorry, off to Heart Rate Hill. Of course, he had already run 16 miles before the workout….and still did the ladder. On that note, major props to other Bull Runners as well (Hootie, Bull, Riptide and others…sound off below) who got in 6-8 miles before this. You guys are going to kill it at next week’s BRR!
3. Welcome back to Golden Fleece. Keep coming back and you will get stronger.
4. Tclaps also to Scrapple, who gutted (no pun intended) through the pain to catch up on the final ladder. Strong work, sir.
5. Thanks to Riptide for killing the pterodactyl sized horsefly on my back at the end. For a second I thought you were just encouraging me to hurry up….