23 Pax made downPAINments on their fitness with a little oxygen-depriving, muscle-fatiguing rounds of Tabata that went like this:
- SSH x20 (Q picks up phone/Tabata timer which flew 15 feet out of his pocket)
- Windmills x15
Enough warm-up…let’s get to it! Count off 1s and 2s.
- Indian Run with 5 Merkins (2 lines across street from one another) to Business Park
- Tabata 1: Power/Star Jacks & Jump Squats
- Cotton Pickers x15
- Tabata 2: High Knees & Mummy Kicks
- Indian Run with 5 Air Squats (2 lines) to Outback. 1s grab a cinder block, 2s to pull-up bars.
- Tabata 3: 1s do Curls & Skull Crushers; 2s do Pull-ups & Carolina Dry Docks.
- Tabata 4: 1s and 2s switch out.
- Mosey to Main Lot.
Tabata 5: Sprints & Burpees(not enough time, so we skipped this one)
65: Mason Twists & Ski Abs
- Plank for
2 minutes...1 minute since Q could only do 1 min and we had run out of time anyway!