19 Highlanders enjoyed a cyclical challenge with a special assist from YHC’s 2.0’s sidewalk chalk.
- SSH x 15
- IST x 15
- Windmill x 15
- Peter Parker x 10
- Parker Peter x 10
Indian run around RRMS to the bus parking lot
- 10 Pull-ups
- 15 Derkins
- 20 LBC
- 15 Mtn climbers
- Burpee broad jumps across the lot
- 15 Dips
- 10 Lunges per leg
- REPEATO until Q calls time
Line up at BB hoop for series of sprints
Mosey to HCES middle lot for MARY
- Reverse crunch x 12
- Low dolly x 12
- Pretzel crunch x 10 per side
- Great effort to push through those sets today men, it wasn’t easy but you earned your chair today.
- T-claps to @ColMustard as he took the virtual trophy today… You were flying out there.
- There was quite a bit of mumble chatter from @Gump at the start of the workout, but he seemed a little tired once we got going.
- Great to see @PonyBoy and @Hammer back from injuries and some new faces including FNG Jon Rasmussen.