Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

F3 MeCa | April 19, 2021

Scroll to top

Top

No Comments

Spring Break Circuit

  • When: 04/05/21
  • QIC: Gamma
  • The PAX: JD, Kojak, Deadhead, Dr. Lecter, CPAP, Banjo Boy, Dick Tracy, Gapper, Tumbler, Clueless, Expresso, Pancake, Gamma


13 knew what they were getting into, but posted anyway.

Quick review of the workout, then go.

Warm-up
50 SSHs
50 Mountain Climbers
50 High Knees
2 Mile Run

Circuit
50 LBCs
40 People’s Presses
30 Incline Mericans
20 Heels to Heaven
10 Donkey Kicks
5 Diamond Mericans
1/4 Mile Run
Repeat until 06/25

COT (Thanks to Banjo Boy for taking us out)

Moleskin
1. Goal was set at 4+ rounds. By a quick show of hands, looked like about 2/3 of the pax met the goals, with 5-6 completing 5 rounds and a few with a partial 6th round. Lots of regulars out of town for Spring Break, but fortunately they have the workout and complete it downrange!

2. For those keeping score at home, if you completed 4 rounds, you did 770 reps and at least 3 miles (excluding the arm-flapping mileage). Banjo really want to add some miles by repeating the 2-miler, but we talked him out of it.

3. Strong work by Kojak for adding the ruck for the mileage and most of the exercises.

4. Great to see CPAP and Gapper back out there.

5. Life altering questions were discussed at coffee, such as “Who names a grocery store Food Lion/Town?” and “What was worse, Genesee Beer or Iron City Beer?”

6. Also discussed the fact that fast food “beef” that contains 88% actual beef is probably leading the industry. And that we can’t pronounce the other 12%.

7. Tclaps to Peppa for stepping up to lead the Healthy Eating Challenge this year.

Cheers!
Gamma

Gamma
  • On April 5, 2021

Submit a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.