9 men came out to start their week with the easiest workout there will be this week. A little discussion about the “Big Game” last night, but I believe everyone agreed That Michigan has produced the best Quarterback in the history of the game. And off we went…
Warmup – 1/2 Mile Loop
Q brought some job aids for the workout. When we got back from the workout, everyone was able pick there own log to play with and use how they saw fit. The following exercises were done in a ladder with reps of 5-7-9-11-13-15-14-12-10-8-6-4. In between each set 1/4 mile loop. Go until 6:22
Chest Press (w/ log)
Tri Extension (w/log)
Dead lift (w/log)
Cool Down – 1/2 mile loop
Oh wait the six is not here yet. Shoulder presses for the faster runners until the six arrives. (10-50 reps depending on your arrival time)
COT – DT took us out
- No Repeat February has started week two – one 6:30 spot left that needs to be picked up.
- Exctinction Race – March 20th – Sign up coming out soon and bonus this time T-shirts
- It has been a little while since I lead, so thank you for those that were brave enough to come out. Second workout of the day will start about lunch time when my 2.0’s have to unload the logs out of my truck.
- Strong work by all with Kojak leading the way. Almost finished the whole work out. That would have been 4 miles and 798 reps in an hour (not including shoulder presses).
- Not a lot of mubblechatter, maybe tomorrow as Exit 54 leads this fine group around HRHS.