What Goes Up Must Come Down (unless it’s GameStop)
15 men showed up on a cool, and surprisingly dry, morning for another edition of the Circuit Breaker. YHC had a ladder on his mind today. In spite of the moans and groans overheard regarding some lingering effects from a recent CSAUP event, we got to work. Here’s how it went:
Warmup – 1 Mile Extinction Loop
Perform each of the following exercises as a ladder with reps of 5, 10, 15, 20, 15, 10, 5. Seven sets total. In between each set mosey to the end of the parking lot and back. Repeato until 6:15.
- Lunges – Complete reps for each leg
Cool Down – 1 Mile Extinction Loop – Return by 6:25
COT – Thanks DT!
- No Repeat February is officially underway! There are still some spots available.
- Extinction Race – Saturday March 20th
- Take a moment to support @Phidippides as he will be completing an insane ruck across the entire state as a way to raise awareness for autism. More info at https://www.carolinaruckforautism.com.
- Thanks for the opportunity to lead, and for showing up this morning. A ton of strong work being put in out there, with minimal mumblechatter.
- TClaps to @Birdcage for the prerun this morning. #SpeedDemon
- @Exit54 and @Kojak leading the way as usual. Strong work!
- Remember kids, buy GameStop and hold on. I hear they’re sending it to the moon!