Change of Pace
12 made their way to Town Center to mix things up at Circuit Breaker
Quick review of the circuit at 0529, then go…
1 Mile warm-up Run
5 8-count Military Push-Ups
5 8-count WWIIs
5 8-count CDDs
5 8-count Air Squats
5 8-count Dips
1/4 Mile Run (easy pace)
10 8-count Body Builders
20 Mountain Climbers
1/4 Mile Run (race pace)
Repeat until 0620
1/2 Mile cool-down Run
1. Thanks for playing along. Idea was to alternate the pace – slow exercises focusing on form and range of motion, followed by aerobic exercises and a sprint to get the heart rate up. As mentioned at coffee, you don’t have to do a lot reps to be effective, just need to do them right.
2. Everyone got at least two full cycles and some finished most of a third.
3. Tclaps to Flip Phone, Birdcage and Pocahontas on the pre-run. Pocahontas likes running. Running is his favorite.
4. Good to see Winger back out and that the family is feeling better.
5. Coffeeteria word of the day: halfassery. Also learned about micro-dips, free coffee and that the worst job in the world is the bathroom janitor at a certain truck stop in TN.
6. SSMinnow makes his triumphant return to lead at The Ridge tomorrow. Also, still a few Q spots open in our no-repeat-Q February.