18 including 1 FNG came out in the muggy gloom and got 45 minutes of core work as follows:.
Mosey to Warm-o-rama with high-knees and karaoke left & right
- Side straddle hop
- Imperial Storm Troopers
- Air squats
Short mosey across parking lot near school entrance.
- 3 rounds of 45sec on / 15 sec rest of the following 10 exercises
- Mosey around parking lot between the sets
- Toe Touch Crunch
- Mason Twist
- Leg Raises
- Hip Raises
- Flutter Kicks
- Elbow Plank w/alternating knee to elbow
- Superman Pulses
- Seated in-and-outs
- Double Crunch
- Standing toe-touch
- Mosey to Mary
- 5 burpees OYO to end it
Moleskin / Announcements
- Great turn-out, guys! Thanks for coming out in the mugginess and pushing hard. When you focus strictly on the core, you get to feeling it in the abs real quickly. I’m still feeling it
- Good to see you in the gloom again, Birdcage!
- Welcome FNG Jake! Hope to see you in the gloom again real soon.
- Good bit of mumble-chatter this morning…makes the workout go quicker.
- Prayers for Jelly Bean as he awaits Covid-19 test results
- Thank you, Starsky for taking us out with words of wisdom and encouragement in these unprecedented times.
“Our greatest glory is not in never falling – but in rising every time we fall” … Confucius