“Not in the park, not in the dark, not in the woods, even if I could, I don’t like Monkey Humpers at all!”
How ’bout by a lake? While eating cake?
Then I’d look like a flake while eating cake!
Or while driving a car?
That’s just taking it too far!
On a boat? On a shiny new boat?
Not on a boat! Even a shiny new boat!
“Not in a car! Not by a lake! Or while eating cake! I do not like them Q! I do not like them at all! I do not like Monkey Humpers!” said one pax to the Q
So we did them twice:) Along with a few other things:
- Warmup Mosey around the track (forwards and backwards)
- One legged step-ups on the benches
- mosey to the memorial for a bit of Canned Tuna (because it stinks opening the same weinke everytime we do this) so we also did Monkey Humpers
- A short mosey over to the trucks to pick a few CMU coupons for today’s activities
- oops! more pax than coupons means those sans CMU must ping pong on the pre-determined landmarks along the way
- 3 moseys later and we were feeling a bit froggy at the pull-up station
- All partnered up and nowhere to go but backward, in segments
- P1 works on his pullups or hanging rows while
- P2 advances the CMU coupon frogger style 20 steps then
- jogs back to swap with P1.
- rinse and repeat till the pair have advanced their CMU all the way back to the bridge (approx. 100yds)
- Time for another chummy game of block golf, with a partner
- P1 carries his coupon up from the chains to the tee while
- P2 holds plank on his on coupon
- P1 runs back to get P2 and his coupon
- when all pax are gathered at the top tee, YHC called for more Monkey Humpers, this time in the dark, in the woods. Yeah, it was like that.
- Block Golf hole #2
- Relay Teams (team of 4 vs team of 5)
- each team must get their blocks to the chains, one at a time.
- Last man in each team will run empty to the chains then come back to get the whole team
- Return Moseys back to the flag with those sans CMU running ping pong
Time for COT, and a little belly aching about calling for monkey humpers for the first time in 2020.