It was my inaugural Q (aside from the dry-run at 8:30PM last night). There was a theme of 4x or 20x today as it marked my 4th consecutive week of workouts (20 days) after joining F3 on 09/16/19. Huge thanks to Black Sheep and Ambassador for bringing me out and the entire group of men that have welcomed me. Leasing a Q was harder than I thought, but 11 men joined in for what I promised to be a burpee-free Friday.
- Mosey to Club (Butt-Kickers, Karaoke)
- SSH x 20 IC
- IST x 20 IC
- WM x 20 IC
- Plank Jacks x 20 IC
- Mountain Climbers x 20 IC
Mosey towards Central Park, stop at first street for 20 merkins, continue mosey to basketball court.
- Line up at basketball court, 20 LBC, Dan Taylor across the court, 10 WWII – Repeat x 4… Surprisingly no one exclaimed “I can’t feel my legs”
Mosey to shelter.
- 3 sets of 3 exercises OYO with a run to the street and back
- Step-ups x 20 (10 each leg)
- Decline merkins x 20
- Snowboards x 20 (newly coined name, a mild squat with a 180 jump turn)
Indian run back to Mary with a crowd-pleasing jail break up the hill.
- Daft Punk x 4
- Low flutter x 20
- Homer to Mart x 4
- Boxcutter x 4
- Recover, recover