Well, 15 PAX (include 3 2.0s) showed up for a little Ultimate at the Rail Yard. I tried to make it fun and a little different.
THE THANG … and some observations
Rally at golf area, and play Ultimate.
- @Tumbler is as competitive as anyone I’ve ever seen. So are @Peanut Butter and @Hurricane.
- I didn’t meet the expectations of @54 with the “2.0 friendly” preview. Sorry, bud. Guess I should have qualified a bit.
- Speaking of @54, welcome to @Sith Lord. He rallied immensely. #13istheluckynumber
- @Scooter, @Talladega and @Constitution acquitted themselves well. Great plays all around.
- @Bull gets the bravery award for grabbing the frisbee off the train tracks.
- @Gapper also nearly went to meet the tracks face-to-face, but saved it. He made some impressive moves today. I can understand how he was one heckuva infielder.
- Someone (not to be named) asked if when @Gapper scored, it counted two. I laughed. Sorry, @Gapper.
- @Chaos showed up at exactly 7:07. @Gapper astutely noted the consistency of his appearances.
- @Klump, thank you for not making me look bad.
- @Wexler, thanks for bringing the cones and pennies. @Coppertone is still trying to get his off. I didn’t even try. #braverthanme
Hope some of you enjoyed the manmosas. It honestly wasn’t my best effort – as @Gapper pointed out – but the heart was there.
Check with @Wexler on 4th of July volunteer opportunities. Painting stars, driving golf carts. You know, the usual!