New Year Kickoff at the Overlook…
5 manly men beat got a win and beat the fartsack to get the New Year rolling. Since Afton is such a great AO, I thought the new year called for a trip to the “overlook” to look out ponder all the fun that awaits in the gloom in 2019. YHC now has the Triple Nickel challenge in the rear view, so NO WWIIs for the pax today. In its place was good times at Speed Bump Hill. It went something like this…
Mosey out of the park to iinto the hood. Some mumble chatter started about this not being a cruise day, so skips, butt kickers, and high knees were served up by YHC. Circled up at the Afton Gazebo.
SSH , Hillbilly, Windmills , Cotton Pickers, MC 10, Merkins 10 IC
- Mosey past 9 Round (your welcome ladies) over to Speed Bump Hill
- Partner Up… Burpee Broad Jumps to top (while other partner runs up and back)
- Overlook Parking Lot: Bear Crawl to line (10 RBCs), Crab Walk to curb (10 RBCs)
Repeat to get back to starting point.
- Lung walk to bottom of hill while patner runs down and back.
- Next up… 10 Jump Squats at the bottom, 10 Mericans at halfway, 10 Squats at top, 10 Mericans at Halfway.
Complete Round 2 with 5 reps at each stop.
- Reverse run to top of Hill with 10 Burpees at the overlook
- Indian Run toward the park with bonus Speed run down Fetzer Ave followed by group mosey to shelter.
Low Flutter x20 IC, Scissors x20 IC, PC x20 IC (each side)
- Prayers for Hokie Pokie’s Mom
- Prayers for new Men to help grow the Afton AO
- And all other unspoken prayer requests
- Gremlin on 1/19 at UNCC
- F3 Meca Winter Gala Party on 1/26
Thank you for the opportunity to lead. No better way to kick off the new year than to get back to the grind at Afton.