Not Hungover, Still Drunk
Believe it or not, some pax still made it to the workout after a late night of celebrating the New Year. Maybe we were hungover, maybe we were still drunk. We may never know, as no breathalyzers were administered.
Mosey to the Circle o’ Flags.
- SSH x10
- Windmill x10
- Cotton Pickers x10
Mosey back to the cars to pickup Heatstroke.
Mosey to the Kidney lot.
- The Motivator, 10 down to 1, with a little stretch after 5.
Mosey to the Church.
- Sevens on the big hill. Burpees:Merkins, 6:1 to 1:6
Mosey to the GaGa Ball pit, picking up balls on the way and navigating through the downed optical cables. Too many leaves in the pit, so we used it as a team coupon and relocated it.
Thirty minutes of GaGa Ball. Highlights:
- Reverse, No Look, Through the Legs Take Down.
- The Triple Strike
- The Onslaught
- The Defender
- The Ricochet
- The Penis Crusher
- The Suicide Punch
- Thanks for coming out guys, especially to SS Minnow and Heatstroke for traveling.
- It was a great change of pace to play a little GaGa Ball. We won’t see that again until the sun rises a lot earlier.
- Hopefully nobody showed up at 5:30, because we weren’t there.
- Big Tuna has the Q on Thursday.