12 for the 12 Days of Christmas
It was nice to see the sunshine return for this brisk Saturday morning beat down. As luck would have it, we had 12 PAX for the 12 Days of Christmas themed work-out. Things started with a warm-up in the upper parking lot and our route took us around the high school, through a very wet practice field, back to upper parking lot, and took us to the other side of park. We had 12 stopping points which we did 12 merkins and an exercise called by the Q.
- SSH x 15
- WM x 15
- Hillbillies x 15
- MC x 15
- Tempo Squats x 15
Mosey to 12 stopping points
- 12 Merkins & Bear Crawl
- 12 Merkins & 12 Step-ups (each leg)
- 12 Merkins & Balls to Wall
- 12 Merkins & Suicides followed by 5 Burpees
- 12 Merkins & 12 WWIIs
- 12 Merkins & Parking Lot Shuffles
- 12 Merkins & Side Shuffle (up hill)
- 12 Merkins & 12 Derkins
- 12 Merkins & 12 Rock Curls (IC)
- 12 Merkins & 12 Dips (IC)
- 12 Merkins & 12 CDDs (IC)
- 12 Merkins & 12 Plank Jacks (IC)
- W x 12 (IC)
- RC x 12 (IC)
- Crunchy Frog x 12 (IC)
- Pretzel Stick x 12 each sude (IC)
- Box Cutter x 12 (IC)
- Plan on attending upcoming events: The Gremlin (Jan 19) and Winter Gala (Jan 26). See weekly MECA update for details.
- Look for upcoming opportunity to volunteer at Charlotte Rescue Mission (being organized by Gump).
- It was an honor to lead this morning. Merry Christmas everyone!