YHC had signed up to Q this weekend thinking there would not have been too much leg work the preceding beatdowns. Man, was I wrong. Legs were certainly crispy but I had a plan to limit the cruising on a cruise day, FishBone! 7 Pax for some humpday DRP, 5 set out for some running and 2 for some Rucking
apparently none on a cruise day, love it!
- Fishbone, run the entire greenway with cutouts and 12ish painstations. 3.1 miles per STRAVA
- Painstations included:
- prisoner squats
- dips x 2
- Derkins x 2
- Monkey Humpers x 2
- Jump Squats
- Low Flutters
- second cruise in the books during my time at F3 and RS. Loved it. To the regular Cruisers, Thanks for tolerating all the interruptions.
- Hump Day Happy Hour at 26 Acres tonight 7PM-??
- Prayers for MC’s Mom, HS’s Dad, LA’s Cousin- John McBride,
- Good luck to Heatstroke as he tackles his first 1/2 marathon in blizzard like conditions this Saturday