Say hello to my little friends
22 of Highland’s finest, including 3 FNGs, got better this morning. I’d like to think the strong FNG numbers are a reflection of the Q this am, but that’s definitely not the case. After YHC’s glove malfunction, the usual disclaimer was given and we were off.
- Mosey with high knees, butt kickers, shuffle right, shuffle left to the bus parking lot.
- SSH, Merkins, Windmill and Plank Jacks IC x 15
- Pax counted off by 2s and broke into 2 teams. YHC had a little something different in mind to get the competitive juices flowing this morning. Each team runs the fire house loop (bus lot to Shelly Ave, Ridge Rd, Street St, bus lot) as a team with 50 burpees per team member. Team 1 clockwise, Team 2 counter-clockwise. And… to make it more fun, let’s throw in some sand bags.
- Team 2 claimed victory and was awarded with a bear crawl across the bus lot. Team 1, while displaying a strong effort landed in 2nd place and was awarded the runner up trophy with a crab walk across the bus lot.
- Mosey to the rail for some Incline Merkins, Dips, Derkins IC x 20. Repeato x 2 (last set of Derkins OYO).
- Mosey up Shelly Ave and return to school lot via the rabbit hole.
- Moutain Climbers, Plank Hold, Mountain Climbers, Box Cutters, Mason Twist and Plank Hold to finish.
- Great effort by our FNGs (Dillon, John, Danny). Hope to see you again soon.
- For those wondering, the sand bags weighed 60 lbs each and took the name Lil Bastards many months ago while rucking.
- For those wondering part II, the fire house loop is exactly 1.1M.
- Thanks @Brinkley for getting Mary started.
- Thanks also to @Ambassador for the gloves. I promise they’ll be washed before returned.
- Pretty sure we counted off 22 this morning, but I only have 21 names. @Dropcloth – help me out. If anybody knows the missing Pax name, hook me up and I’ll add.
- Thanks for the opportunity this morning gentlemen. Enjoyed it – hope you did.