Who is your cell carrier anyway?
A strong seven came out to Bradford Park pool, not to swim, but to run hills and lift weights. This is how it went:
Run to the opposite end of Bradford Park:
- Straight up Revere
- Right on Moody
- Left on Millen
- Right on Snow
- Run to the end of Snow then turn around and run back
Twenty Minutes Tabata Circuit:
- Lawn mowers
- Hammer curls
- Upright rows
- Overhead press
- Jump rope
MOLESKIN / ANNOUNCEMENTS
- It was a real good group today…seven strong. Thanks for coming out to the ‘Burg’s toughest workout. You certainly left your mark in sweat on the parking lot.
- The run went fast considering how humid it was…terrific effort guys.
- Happy Birthday, Hot Dog! You are a real strong runner, and real tough to catch. You’re getting faster all the time.
- YHC tried to liven up the tabata portion with some ‘tailgate party country’ tunes. We made it through one Tim Mcgaw song when the poor Sprint coverage in that low spot stopped the music. Thanks, Trojan, for keeping the country music theme going with your cell phone, on I assume a network other than Sprint.
- Thanks for the coffee and the muffins after the workout, Bear Claw.
- We have another opportunity to help at Wings of Eagles Ranch tomorrow from 9:00 am to around 2:00 to 3:00 pm. This is our 4th year of helping there. Come out and see the good things going on there. Here’s the preblast: https://f3-meca.com/2018/05/04/preblast-wings-of-eagles-ranch-continues-to-shine/
- Two local SpeedForNeed races coming up
- Patriot 5k on Memorial Day in Charlotte – pushing and honoring veterans
- King Tiger 5k on June 2nd – pushing participants in the University City YMCA’s Miracle League, a baseball league for kids with special needs.
“To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift” … Steve Prefontaine