Running From BuffaloBill’s Parole Officer
9 PAX started their week off right with a nice damp run. Churchill suggested a route last night which was followed by several HCs. Unfortunately, most of those HCs turned into to fartsacks when they heard the rain. We’re not judging you guys, we just think your wimps!
Anyways, we headed out the gate with an out and back route to Mettle. Apparently all the kellte bell PAX at Mettle decided to sleep in too as we arrived to an empty parking lot. We turned around and headed back up the hill to Skywalker. Somewhere along the way, @BufBill cut off his ankle monitor so hopefully we’ll see him again in 6-9 months.
In the end, we covered just over 4 miles which turned out to be a distance PR for @IronButterfly! Nice job even though @Bling probably lied to you about what was in store for you this morning.
- Good work out there today, men! The rain held off for most of the run and it turned out to be a great morning.
- Lots of mumblechatter from the PAX fresh off the F3 Dads camping trip. I highly recommend you join us for the next one. The kids and dads all had a blast.
- We still need one more HC for the Basin Relay Run coming up in November.
- The Shield is happening tomorrow night at ChickenCoop’s house. Check the email for full details.
- @JimmyBuffet, hope the knee is alright man. You were crushing it until that last hill.
- Thanks @Hugo for closing us out.