I’m no professional, but we have YouTube
- Disclaimer – I’m NO professional… especially with a kettle bell
- Side Straddle Hop (20x)
- Imperial Walker (20x)
- Windmill (10x)
- Hillbillies / Mountaineers (20x)
Catch Me If You Can!
- Mosey to pick up a coupon. “We won’t need all these, but who wants to run empty handed?”
- Partner up – P1 starts running with your coupon while P2 completes 5x WWII sit-ups then sprints to catch P1. Flapjack continuing around the entire campus until team makes it back to starting point.
Lazy Dora 1,2,3
- Partner up – Partners performs 100 merkins, 200 LBCs and 300 squats as a team.
- Round 1: P1 does 10 merkins while P2 performs teabag squats. Flapjack. Continue until 100 count is reached.
- Round 2: P1 does 20 LBCs while P2 works the old lawnmower. Flapjack. Continue until 200 count is reached.
- Round 3: P1 does 30 squats (no Swiss Miss – no weights) while P2 performs 2 handed KB swings. Flapjack. Continue until 300 count is reached.
- Play “All These Things That I’ve Done” by The Killers” by The Killers
- First 2:39 of the song do 1 handed KB swings
- Middle of song – get in plank position hold 6″. At the word soul push up. At the word soldier drop down to 6″ plank.
- End of song, last 1:37, perform calf raises.
- Mosey to put the coupons back
- Hand off to Chum
- Seriously – my goal was that no one get hurt. YHC is new to this KB stuff!!
- Just to get it out there, “All These Things That I’ve Done” is a stupid name for a song that says Soul and Soldier over and over!!
- [Editors Note] Partner work is much more confusing with an odd number.
- Who knew calf raises could hurt so bad.
- Good to see Flash Dance back out in Mint Hill. You are welcome any time my friend.
- YHC must admit there was much more on the weinke, but time was running out.
- By: Tough Skins
- On January 15, 2016