The Bear Runneth Alone
One PAX planted the virtual shovel flag for a solo run while the rest fartsacked.
- Texted to see if anyone was coming
- Warm-up stretches to see if someone else was coming
- Stood around to see if anyone else was coming
We ranI ran 3(ish) miles
- There was much mumble chatter this morning when no Q showed. We thought it best to vote for who should be the leader. The race was close, but after several recounts it was determined Tough Skins would lead.
- There was also debate as to whether to skip the running portion and go straight to coffeteria – unfortunately the running argument won.
- Running this morning was more difficult than expected due to yesterday’s Pain Academy – again YHT fault.
- Hope to see more tomorrow for convergence 6:00am @ Idlewild.