11 Pax rolled out of a nice Fall slumber to enter the gloom – 60 degrees and slight chance…make that 100% chance of light rain.
Mosey to Health Center Parking Lot
- Slap Jacks x 15 IC
- Mt Climbers x 15 IC
- Arm and Shoulder Stretches
- Walkouts to hold x 3
Mosey to Mall
The Thang 1.0
– Run lap around mall stopping at each Quarter Point
- 10 Burpees and 25 yard Bear Crawl at Q’s direction (Forward, Back, Left, Right)
-Run Second Lap around Mall
- 5 Burpees at the Half Points with Bear Crawl-
-Stop at Belk to re-join 2.0s for Mosey to Mary
The Thang 2.0
- Burpees and Bear Crawl with 1.0s to start
- Wall Dips x 20
- Sidewalk Hops x 20
- Wall Step Ups x 10
- Indian Bear Crawl to Bottom of Lot
- Lunge Walk Back to Top
- Repeat until return of 2.0s
- LBC’s x 20 IC
- Child To Cobra Stretch x 2
- Superman Row 5×5
- Pretzel Crunches x 15 each side with Leg/Back Stretch
- One Leg Warrior Pose – each leg
- Crunchy Frogs x 20 IC (Ma Bell audible)
Welcome to FNG Matthew Trick…great to have you and come back soon! Good group of both 1.0 and 2.0. Some good chatter at time but running and burpees will gas you quick. Good weather for a WOD today but cold mornings are a coming me thinks. Breaking News! El Abagado is alive…he may Q next week.
Prayer for Terri (and Indy and the family) for a successful surgery and quick recovery.
Carry on….be the light!