10 PAX braved the ice and sack of fartness.
Jog through parking lot to Franklin Ave. doing High Knees, Butt Kickers, Karaoke, Goose steps, lunge walk
Jog to Carolina Courts parking lot
Circle up: (Carolina Courts parking lot)
SSH x 20
Walkouts x 5
Merkins (8 wide, 8 regular, 8 diamond)
Go inside Elite Fitness which was prearranged for our workout this morning
The Thang: (Elite Fitness)
Sled push n pull on floor 100lbs (approx. 30 yds)
Big rope thrusts
Jump rope – 100 count
Squats on machine (135lbs) -10 reps
Power clean with half burpee – 10 reps
Bench press hold with leg ups – 10 reps
Pull ups – 10 reps
Sit ups or inverted sit ups – 10 reps
35 lb dumbbell overhead press on inclined bench – 10 reps
40lb kettlebell get ups from knees with overhead press – 10 reps
One man per station, then rotate through entire circuit.
Short Jog to Mary (Coal Train)
No time for Mary. Count off & morning prayer in COT
- Ten faithful Pax gathered on a gloomy, 30 degree winter morning at Coal Train for a hump day beat down at the gym.
- Many thanks to Philip Ritchy, owner of Elite Fitness for allowing us to use the new facility for our morning workout. Q set up ten workout stations which worked beautifully with ten Pax members and rotated to each to make a complete circuit. Very little rest between stations and planking if waiting on next station made for a most challenging morning. The two minute break between circuits was most welcome. A good sweat was had by all.
- Pax officially named our FNG Luke Hurlbut (Ma Bell’s son), “Captain America”. He’s one of the few “ triple hates” in the Concord F3. A welcome addition!
- No time for Mary since we did two complete ten station circuits at the gym.
- Thanks for a great workout and allowing me to lead today!
Moleskin faithfully submitted by Total Package 01/14/15