Nine PAX braved a cool October morning for a little stroll around downtown…
Circle up at Coltrane:
- SSH x 25
- Imperial Storm Troopers x 25
- Arm Circles
- Alternating lunge stretch
Run up Spring to St. James Lutheran – Dips x 20
Run to the lot behind the Government Center – Curb hops 1 minute (repeato curb hops)
Run to 5th Third Bank – Air squats x 20
Run to Parking Deck
- Ground level – LBC’s x 20
- Run up ramp to top of deck – Merkins x 20
- Run down stairs to ground level – Merkins x 20
- Run up stairs to top of deck – LBC’s x 20
- Run down ramp to ground level
Mosey back to Coltrane via Spring going one block past the school
- LBCs x 20
- Brazilians x 20
- Mason Twist x 20
- Leg Raises x 20 (Cupid’s audible)
- Plank 1 minute
A fair amount of running today which was a good choice because it was a little chilly. Didn’t take long for us to warm up.
Apparently the city pressured washed the stairwells in the parking garage thus significantly reducing the ammonia levels in the air.
Thanks to Backdraft for calling and “suggesting” they clean them up a bit.
Great work today guys. As always, it was my privilege.